CureZone   Log On   Join
I want to start soon...I have Questions,

Kizer Views: 1,036
Published: 18 years ago

I want to start soon...I have Questions,

Hi I want to start real soon. I have being looking up on the MC. All is new to me. I was wondering also if My son, age 11 could go on a short one. He has had asthma (as I have) since 3yrs. And so easy to get colds and fever. He has dark circles under his eyes(same as I). I have being so tired and moody, get sick easily and can't hardly sleep unless I am over tired. I want to be full of energy again and happy and laughing....not tired and cranky or depressed. I have gone through IBS..endometros(think I misspelled that one:), anyways I hve had problems with Acne and boils I think it is called that hurts under the skin, I had an abnormal pap, Scarey) I am lacto intol. Anyways I can go on. I, only a few years ago was not like this. I am open to any help on The Master Cleanse And if my son can go this also, I would love for my son to be rid of his asthma. Thanks ahead of time for any help, Kizer -you can email me also.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.703 sec, (1)