CureZone   Log On   Join
update - Re: liver, ear, yarrow

ds3 Views: 1,424
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,489,527

update - Re: liver, ear, yarrow

Well, I keep getting kicked off and the access denied message for my ds2 username after only 1 post. Put a message in the Webmaster support forum and am hoping someone can help me out with whatever is going wrong. It's not fun having to create new usernames and lose my posting history:(

Anyway, I wanted to update my post.

Have been thinking about and reading past posts on curezone and I'm beginning to think that the c diff did NOT return!!:)

The diarrhea was severe the first 3 days but maybe the ear infection caused my system to be down and because of the c diff before, my intestines are still my "weak" area. Anyway, the garlic and slippery elm took care of it quickly this time...too quickly for it to have been another bout of c diff.

After feeling better and having another small bowl of ice cream one late night, the next day I had diarrhea from morning til early evening. But I realize now that it was different than before....this was NOT all the liquids and undigested food type like before. This was small amounts of chaff only. AND it finally dawned on me that I was also hearing the same sounds from my insides like when I do a flush or CE....they were very loud though and I sure didn't need the stethoscope to hear them. But maybe the ice cream caused my liver to flush.....?

Now I wonder if this is good or bad? Good as in my liver is flushing better so that even ice cream can now make it flush?? OR Bad as in my liver is so messed up that even ice cream can make it flush??

That's it:) Glad one more piece of the puzzle might be figured out just not sure if it's good or bad.

Thanks Uny

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)