CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: OPC Plus 100% oleander capsules now available from Utopia Silver

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Natural Cancer Remedies
The ”incurable” pancreatic cancer disappeared!

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

More
More
Dquixote1217 Views: 4,822
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,494,687

Re: OPC Plus 100% oleander capsules now available from Utopia Silver

I am not ready to call anything an absolute "cure" for HIV/AIDS, but the Sutherlandia OPC has been virtually 100% successful in both real life and in a double-blind placebo controlled trial at reversing CD4 counts and restoring people back to good enough health to resume jobs and more or less normal lives.  I do believe that with the use of the OPC along with colloidal silver, other natural anti-virals and digestive enzymes taken in quantity on an empty stomach that the HIV virus could be eliminated in many instances.  Silver has been shown in mainstream studies to attach itself to the receptors used by the HIV virus and prevent it's spread, and potent digestive ensymes can strip away the protective outer coating of viruses and enable silver to do what it does best, which is kill single celled pathogens.  Therefore, I believe that long term and diligent use of those items could help eradicate the existing virus as well as prevent it from multiplying and infecting healthy cells.

Note: for HIV/AIDS I would opt for the proven Sutherlandia OPC, whereas for cancer - particularly more difficult, more advanced and/or more aggressive cancers I would opt for the new Rose Laurel OPC Plus 100% oleander capsules.

I think that the best advice for teeth that either have amalgam fillings and/or root canals is to get rid of them.  In some instances the amalgams may be replaced with non-metallic fillings and in the instance of teeth that are pulled, the best option is to get partial dental replacements that do not contain metal.  Such work should be performed by a biological dentist who will make sure to get all of the remaining roots that regular dentists usually leave behind, resulting in cavitations and continued disease not only at the site of the cavitation but elsewhere in the body, particularly along the meridians which bisect the infected cavitations.

All the best,

DQ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.234 sec, (2)