CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver cancer and the incurables program

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More
Dquixote1217 Views: 2,781
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,494,509

Re: Liver cancer and the incurables program

I think that the incurables program is simply outstanding.

I also note that three hopeless cases of impending liver failure were reversed in the limited Berkson clinical study using only dietary and lifestyle changes along with three anti-oxidants: milk thistly, alpha-lipoic acid and selenium.  For more information, see:

http://www.tbyil.com/berkson.htm

Though Berkson's credentials are hugely impressive, the study was never published in the United States.  I wonder if the fact that three common supplements and dietary and lifestyle advice having little profit potential versus the huge profits of liver transplants and horrific interferon treatments might have had anything to do with that?

BTW, since you cross posted this to the cancer forum I will also mention that oleander extract is well over 90% successful against liver cancers, especially when combined with an overall anti-cancer lifestyle and protocol.

The liver is an amazing organ and the functions it performs are hugely important to health. It alone of all the major organs can virtually completely regenerate itself - and can be impaired and/or damaged all the way down to 29% of normal function and still recover 100%.  Keeping it properly cleansed and detoxed and taking steps to protect and regenerate it as well as keep the bile ducts open an flowing to properly process toxins out of the liver and rest of the body are absolute essentials when fighting cancer, especially when the cancer is in the liver itself.

In addition to the three antioxidants mentioned above and regular cleanses, turmeric/curcumin, beetroot juice, coconut oil and coffee enemas are items that can help greatly.

All the best,

DQ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.984 sec, (2)