CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Zapping gastritis

schnelli55 Views: 2,167
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,496,571

Re: Zapping gastritis

I am a "weak-stomach-type" myself.

Its like with an older car: the tires are not new anymore, the bumpers dented, the shock absorbers squeal and the motor is oily.

There is no One-Fix for that.

With gastritis you very probably have the Helicobacter Pylori, which sits in the stomach lining and conceals itself from acid by producing a protective layer. There is no use eradicating the Helico if it reinfects from the liver/gall again. therefore a bigger cleanup may be of quite some value:

parasite cleanse, Liver cleanse while zapping. Zapping strengthens the immune system.

For me the greatest effect was from parasite cleanse, I gained 5 kg thereafter (being always meager), but the shelters for the Helico in the liver should be swept out with a liver cleanse also. I felt very new after that. 1000 Stones out in 8 cleanses.

You may also try Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for a weak or two.

I have the feeling, that my Helico is gone with the last Miracle-Mineral-Supplement cure, which dured 6 days.

Good Luck!

Zapping, Magnet Pulsing is relatively harmless for you and may well accompany all the sweeping.

Schnelli

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.270 sec, (1)