Re: Explanation of bio tuner setting 7

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
Steve888 Views: 8,109
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,497,876

Re: Explanation of bio tuner setting 7

This is all I could find, hope it helps.

"Settings 2 & 3 and 5 & 6 may be more relaxing, whereas the (setting #1) 111 Hz. may be more energizing. Settings 2 and 5 represent the DELTA brainwave frequency, normally associated with deep sleep and release of deeply embedded stress patterns. The 7.83 setting ( no. 3 and 6 ) represents the middle ALPHA brainwave frequency and is associated with a relaxed, but very focused mental state.

Also, creativity, superlearning, memory improvement, intuitive insights and more. BT-7 may be used any time of day. It is important to use the BT-7 each day for 2 to 3 weeks in order to achieve the maximum benefits.

There is no need to repeat the entire 2 to 3 weeks if you happen to skip a day or two. Following the initial series of sessions, BT-7 may be used on occasion as desired to maintain the initial improvements. For example, memory improvements may last up to 1 year before additional sessions are necessary. Other gains may be more temporary and require more frequent reinforcement. Individual results will vary."

Just from my own personal experience I find setting #3 which is the 7.83hz Schuman frequency to be the most relaxing and best for anxiety. Setting #6 is half the power of #3 if you find #3 too strong. I also find 3 consecutive sessions will cause some endorphin release (blissful feeling)which is a good thing if you are depressed/anxious.

Peace
Steve

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.406 sec, (1)