Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

More
ruff magruff Views: 1,935
Published: 12 years ago

homemade wild grape bitters

i have about 20 oz of dry wild grape pulp and seeds after squeezing the liquid from them in my attempt to make homemade wine. we'll see how that goes. but with the seeds and pulp i was wondering if i could maybe dry and grind them to make homemade bitters too. the whole grape with seeds stimulate my acid incredibly, i have already discovered that, but i wont have fresh grapes for long with winter coming on.

any tips for the best way to do this and prevent spoilage/ decomposition?

im thinking maybe sun dry the pulp as it is, and crush it later as i need it, because once i crush it it will oxidise and spoil quicker. or maybe thats too much trouble i could sun dry it and then grind it all at once and keep it in a sealed bottle with an oxygen absorber?

any feedback would be helpful...

im also making about 16 oz of grape vinegar though i probably wont be able to use it with my food intolerances . i was wondering if that can be done the same as kombucha, just an open air fermenting vessel and let nature do its thing.

any ideas?

thanks
peace be!

~ruff

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)