CureZone   Log On   Join
will hydrogen peroxide cure cardiomyopathy?

christina58 Views: 7,686
Published: 13 years ago

will hydrogen peroxide cure cardiomyopathy?

I was told this past april 09 that I have Left bundle branch block, and cardiomyopathy of the Left ventricle. efraction rate is 44%. I know about 35% hydrogen and have some and know the dilutions etc.... also I have my colloidal silver generator. But what I can't find is anyone with any information that either can help restore a portion of the heart that is "diseased" but working, and maybe even restore the "electrical spark" back to the other part of the heart. Seems to me that O2 would get things that are not "completely gone" better if not back on track. Anyone find any info on this? I have a nebulizer also for either the peroxide or colloidal silver, and I know the protocal for taking H202 by mouth. Hopefully someone out there has searched for these same answers and found out more that I did. thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.281 sec, (1)