CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: will hydrogen peroxide cure cardiomyopathy?

Dquixote1217 Views: 7,591
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,500,314

Re: will hydrogen peroxide cure cardiomyopathy?

Cardiomyopathy is a serious condition and the best advice is to seek out a qualified medical professional well versed in naturopathy.

Oxygen could help - either the H202 or the product I sometimes use and prefer - OxyGen, which has he equivalent oxygen as 12 drops of 35% food grade H2O2 in each capsule.  So could colloidal silver since cardiomyopathy often has a viral cause.

Also important for heart health are:

CoQ10

Magnesium (supplemented 1 to 2 with calcium)

Iodine with it's important co-factor selenium

Hawthorne berry syrup (I like Dr. Christophers)

Though widely available, CZ sponsor Utopia Silver has all of those items and a discount code for CZ'ers of LR001 which gives a 15% discount to any items not currently on sale. Personally, I prefer the magnascent and SSKI iodine combo from Trapper, but the Lugols from Utopia Silver should work fine too.

I also note that building up the immune system is reported to be good for congestive heart conditions such as cardiomyopathy - and nothing does that as well as oleander extract and a good overall diet and lifestyle and an all around whole food nutrition product such as IntraMAX.

DQ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.063 sec, (2)