CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Constant Hunger!

xraegunx Views: 2,391
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,501,053

Re: Constant Hunger!

congrats on day 11! thats awesome. i honestly dont know if i could go through with it that long if i had a family to take care of and cook for constantly. being around food all the time like that is probably why your feeling crazy with hunger. im on day 7, and in general i dont feel hungry-- except for when i see/smell food, then i feel NOTHING but hunger and cravings... but if you havent broken your fast yet, than that says a lot about your will power and i have every bit of confidence that you can push through it. one thing that i like to do when fasting to help with my hunger pangs is to chew on ice cubes. it gives you the same mental satisfaction as eating so it makes it a little less daunting when your stomach starts growling! i myself have also had issues with being an emotional eater, so i can understand where your coming from, and you could even use the ice cube trick when your not fasting to prevent falling back into old habits. hope this helps, good luck!!

~Sonia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.734 sec, (1)