CureZone   Log On   Join
day 15!!!

nbjasmine Views: 1,512
Published: 12 years ago

day 15!!!

wow! i did not know i had it in me. actually, i did know but i had lost all confidence in myself that i could complete a worthwhile goal. i feel more authentically like myself than i have in the last 5 years. i'm getting in touch with something much deeper.

i got blood drawn today for the doc to examine. i intend to do another two weeks, as long as all looks well. i don't know why it wouldn't, i am in excellent general health.

i am still hungry frequently, but i attribute this to handling food all the time for my family. oh well, i seem to be dealing with it just fine. the white coating on my tongue is still there, i just brush my teeth to get a fresher feeling in my mouth. digestive tract is mostly quiet, oddly i have a tiny bit of gas now and then. how? i'm not putting ANYTHING in but water.

for the ladies- i lived through PMS week and cycle week with no ill effects during fasting. in fact, my PMS symptoms were nearly nonexistent. some irritibility was all, and they say you can get that on fasting anyway.

wish me luck for the next two weeks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.219 sec, (1)