CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Pleasure Trap explained - for free

pplanko Views: 1,708
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,503,207

Re: The Pleasure Trap explained - for free

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement! I'd like to address fasting on bottled juices (even though I think Naked is GREAT) From my research it would seem that fresh is best. I tried once fasting on bottled juices (including Naked) and it just didn't have the same effect that juicing my own fresh, organic vegetables did. There is a process where, once the juice is made, it starts breaking down within a matter of minutes. So by the time we buy it off the grocers shelves, it has lost so much of it's nutritional value that it's scary.
Please do your research. Though I have not been contributing, I have read abundant posts here and other places. Some great sites to gain information are:
Rawfoodlife.com
freedomyou.com
fastingconnection.com
Also the library has many books on fasting and diet. Read both sides so you will be making informed decisions.
I've also been looking up video blogs from people on youtube who are actually doing fasts so it helps me know what to expect and I feel better prepared for the transformation my body will go through (good and bad.. at times)
I have been so sick for so long that I know I will inevitably get worse before I get better during this time, yet I've put in the time researching and I am ready for my life to be better, for it to be, .... well, MY LIFE.
Thank you again for the kind words!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)