CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is jesus and yahoshua different dieties?

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

More
More
Rogue7 Views: 2,110
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,500,273

Re: Is jesus and yahoshua different dieties?

As someone who has been trained in Latin for years, I feel I can answer your question. When Jesus was crucified, there was a sign placed above his head in Latin, Greek, and Hebrew which read "Jesus of Nazareth, the King of the Jews."

In Latin, that looks like this: "Iesvs Nazarenvs Rex Ivdaeorvm.

"I" is the Latin "J" and "V" is the Latin "U."
So really, it's just plain "Jesus" in English, which is a Latin derivative language.

The name Yeshua is the Hebrew spelling and it is pronounced very differently depending on whether you're going for an Hebrew or Aramaic sound. In Hebrew, the "sh" makes the standard "sh" sound, but in Aramaic, it makes a "ts" sound.

The "Sacred Name Movement" started the idea in the 1920's that "Jesus" was an evil aberration and that people couldn't be saved under the name "Jesus." They came up with some lies (that might sound convincing if you knew nothing about the language) and told people that Jesus meant Son of Zeus, or alternatively earth pig. But this is just not the case.

Telling people that Jesus and Yeshua are different names is a cruel hoax perpetrated by people who want to feel spiritually superior to others. It is a horrible lie, and many people have been confused or even frightened by it. But every English speaking Christian since the 16th century has called upon the name of Jesus for salvation, except for the few that are part of this Sacred Name cult that started in the 1920s. They themselves cannot even seem to agree on the spelling of the name of God, which they claim is necessary for salvation. And further, there have been at least 2 men that have come out of this cult that have claimed that they themselves are "Yeshua reincarnated," which is, of course, blasphemy, and also the idea of reincarnation itself is just old-school gnostic heresy.

Yehoshua, btw, is actually a different word than Yeshua. Yehoshua is the English Joshua. Yeshua is Jesus and it means "salvation."

I try to say only "Jesus" when speaking the name of my Lord because not only am I perfectly confident that He hears it, but also because I find the entire movement to slander the name of Jesus so HORRIBLY REPULSIVE that I can bearly stand to hear when people like yourselves are sucked in to the twisted and awful deception inspired by the Devil himself to take away from Jesus. I'm not blaming you, of course. You're not the one telling these lies, you just don't know what to make of them. But I do hope that you will reject this heinous lie for what it is.

He is Lord. There is no other. His name is Jesus. And He doesn't care if you get a vowel in the wrong place when you say His name or whether you're mute and can't say it at all. He is looking at your heart. And He hears everyone who tries to call on Him.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.484 sec, (2)