CureZone   Log On   Join
Uny (or any one who knows) how to prepare your detox tea

Views: 1,829
Published: 12 years ago

Uny (or any one who knows) how to prepare your detox tea

Just received my order from you Uny. How do I prepare liver/detox/digestion tea?

Just took my first 7 drops of your cayenne tincture and it went down just fine....with a little water that is!!! Is there a certain amount of water I should take with the cayenne drops or doesn't it matter?

Assume I can still order products from you in your absence...will need more of this cayenne because I'm going to get my husband to start using and have him watch the "Save Your Life" DVDs I just bought from you. Hopefully, he does what's necessary to prevent dialysis, kidney stones, heart problems, etc. It will take a miracle for him to commit because he hasn't even stuck to a diet which is good for his ailing kidneys and gout....he rather take pills!!!! Very frustrating for me to stand by and watch him do more damage to himself.

When taking 4-6 tablespoons of your superfood, do I take one tablespoon at a time, or two together? Also, how long before or after meals?

Thanks again Uny, you're a very special person :)
Thanks to any one who can help explain the tea prep!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.562 sec, (1)