CureZone   Log On   Join
Got It... Thanks For Asking!

DrJulienArbor Views: 3,241
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,499,831

Got It... Thanks For Asking!

"Do you have the ingredients of each to see what is in the one that you reacted to that is not in the other?"

They both have vitamin C and phospholipids... but the one that raised the heat also contains 12% alcohol... which makes me think its a synergistic effect. Since my adrenal blowout and ABI... I've only had alcohol 3 times. Last Christmas Eve I had an eggnog light on the rum... no problem. New Years Eve I had half a glass of one of my favorite champagnes and gave it to my roommate to finish. It didn't make me hot like the vitamin C... nor was it a typical effect from alcohol. Hard to explain... but it just did't feel right. Since I had had no problem with the eggnog my roommate fixed me another one... but poured too heavy and two sips later it was his. Alcohol and Brain Injuries do not mix!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)