CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Healing through fasting: Day one of ???

pplanko Views: 1,696
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,503,487

Re: Healing through fasting: Day one of ???

I hear what you are saying. My head is throbbing from caffeine withdrawal. I made myself some sweet potato soup (run through the blender) because I really felt I needed more than just the juice. (It consisted of ONLY sweet potatoes, an onion, organic veggie broth and some lemon..no butter, milk, etc) I think for the next couple of weeks I am going to continue to work on breaking the caffeine addiction first, then I can begin a more devoted fast.
My plan (at this point) is to continue to juice and to take in more water (I'm sure I'm seriously dehydrated) I am going to give myself real food (I hope this will be mostly in liquid/juice form) so that I will be able to actually build myself up so that I can succeed at fasting.
I WISH I had money for a retreat and supervision, but that isn't possible. I have to do this on my own. My husband and kids are being supportive.
I want to "report" here so that I can keep check on my progress & I feel I am more likely to stick with my plan.
I am looking for a book that someone recommended to guide me. I find that books on fasting are basically non-existent in our local library.
I appreciate any and all suggestions/council as I am desperate to get well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.609 sec, (1)