CureZone   Log On   Join
Fenix is almost right...Re: Uny (or any one who knows) how to prepare your detox tea

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Holistic Dentist in a Pouch!
Powder Cleans Better than Dentist without Fluoride!

More
More
healinginHiswings Views: 1,760
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,503,625

Fenix is almost right...Re: Uny (or any one who knows) how to prepare your detox tea

The night before you plan to drink the tea, place 2 tablespoons liver detox tea in 8 cups pure water and let soak overnight. In the morning, bring the tea to boil and let simmer 15 minutes before consuming. This is called a decoction (rather than an infusion) because the herbs are tougher (like roots, bark, etc) and require more energy to release the essence of the herbs' power.

What I do is make and drink the Liver Flush drink and then turn on the stove to heat the tea. I turn on the timer for 15 minutes and putter about the kitchen unloading the dishwasher and making the kids' lunches. When the timer goes off, I strain the tea into two large mugs and add 2 droppers of liver tincture into each mug, plus a teaspoon of raw honey each. It's always too hot, so I add a couple of ice cubes and drink the tea quickly while the kids are gathering their gear for school.

I drink 2 more cups of liver tea with liver tincture while I'm cleaning up after lunch, the same while the kids are making an after school snack, and the same before I get ready for bed.

I don't throw the herbs out after the last 2 cups of tea. I throw another tablespoon of dry herbs into the same saucepan, add 8 more cups of pure water, and reuse the old herbs in with the new herbs. At the end of the second night, I throw another tablespoon of dry herbs in the pot and let it all soak. On the 3rd night, I dump it all out into the compost bucket, rinse the saucepan out, and start over again with 2 tablespoons dry herbs.

So at the end of any given day during Liver Flush week, I have had a Liver Flush drink, 8 cups liver detox tea, and 16 droppers liver tincture.

I also take 2 droppers echinacea tincture 4 times a day during liver week, and whatever amount I think I might need during kidney week.

This constitutes the Schulze 5 day mild liver flush. The only thing to add is that you increase the amount of olive oil, ginger, and garlic in the liver flush drink by one each day- one tablespoon oo, one clove garlic, and one inch ginger on day 1, two tbs oo, 2 cloves garlic and 2 inches ginger on day 2, etc. I usually end the five day liver flush with a "big" flush on Friday nights after a Monday start.

Hope this helps,

Wings

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.563 sec, (2)