Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
mattydean Views: 1,617
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,504,086

Re: Fasting "til completion"

Hi there x

Fasting to completion is a very different experience for each individual and at each stage of a persons life.

I dont approach with fear or caution but do reccomend that a journey like that could benefit from supervision and guidance x I have fasted for 3 weeks max without and it can be a wonderful challenging journey x

Fear is a hurdle to overcome and if you have someone looking out for you that may help you to complete, other peoples experiences always help / good or bad.

There may be people here that have fasted to completion unsupervised but they dont seem to be answerin ur questions.

There is a lot of info on this matter rawfoodexplained.com is great x

I have understood that the body gives yu clear signs when it is time to end, your breath and tongue clear up and are sweet and there is a return of real hunger, an experience that s persistent and very clear x

hope this little helps

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.078 sec, (1)