CureZone   Log On   Join
Memories...Re: lol, really?...Re: Lol, 'Wings is closer...Re: Fenix is almost right...Re: Uny (or any one who knows) how to prepare your detox tea

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
More
healinginHiswings Views: 1,971
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,504,189

Memories...Re: lol, really?...Re: Lol, 'Wings is closer...Re: Fenix is almost right...Re: Uny (or any one who knows) how to prepare your detox tea

I remember my very first day the first time I did a round of the IP. I drank my first Liver Flush morning drink and thought "this is OK." Then I made that detox tea and the house smelled like Christmas. :) Then I put the liver tincture in the tea (OK, oops), drank it... and gagged. I think a few times I never made it to the second cup. I simply couldn't finish it.

I took the echinacea tincture in a glass of water and barely tolerated it. I made my first glass of IF2. What a mental hurdle it was to drink that black sludge! But it was OK- kinda pepperminty/chalky. Then I got to my first Superfood smoothie, with my first glass of home-juiced apple juice and I don't know what kind of fruit. Adding 2 tablespoons of Superfood made the color turn dusky Baylor green. But the taste! I spit it out into the sink and started crying. It was only 9 AM and I had a whole day of this to go.

I remembered Dr.S saying to go outside and hug a tree. I literally did it. I have this amazing 400 year old live oak tree in the middle of my back yard and I went out and hugged it. That was the beginning of my friendship with that tree (I sound like a nut, but it's true... I love that tree).

I was like, "I will do ANYTHING to get well and strong. Lord God, please help me." I went back in, held my breath, and chugged that Supersmoothie.

I remember feeling overwhelmed that night when I went to bed. Overwhelmed, and exhausted. I burst into tears, knowing I was going to have to get up and do it again the next day. But you know what? I developed some strong character through that experience. I made some lasting friendships, felt love in ways I never had before, and found out that in my heart, I would NEVER give up on my body or my life.

Fenix, you are going to grow in ways you can't imagine right now. In a way, you have been chosen. You have been chosen, because you are STRONG. And through this experience, you are going to teach others. You will teach, and inspire, and heal others. There will be people who come into your life who are naysayers and dream stealers. Some will actually try to sabotage your healing, because for you to be well makes you more powerful than them. Forgive everyone, and love. Love like there's no tomorrow.

You're going to find out things about yourself you don't like. But these are blocks to your healing, and you must change in order to continue. Ask me how I know. :)

You're also going to find out that angels come across your path, in human and in spiritual form. Your healing path may go all over the place, like it has with me. Just enjoy the ride. I've got friends I never, ever would have met had I not been diagnosed. Say yes to all that life wants to give you and teach you through this. You will never, ever regret the experience. Ever.

From my heart to yours,

Wings

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.016 sec, (2)