CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: let the flame fest begin!

chrisb1 Views: 1,406
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,505,256

Re: let the flame fest begin!

Hello again nbjasmine,

How do you know if you have experienced true and genuine hunger?

Genuine hunger is a growing demand for nourishment after the bodys food-reserves are depleted, or nearly so, in the prevention of starvation and the feeding by the body on itself.
It is an experience that few have undergone because the skeleton condition has to be almost reached in order to achieve it, in most cases.
However, a body that is free of toxemia and does not need repairing in any way would experience this return of genuine hunger within as little as a few days, if that time-frame is all that is required in being toxemic free and not in need of repair.

What does true hunger feel like?
I shall tell you.

As a teenager, and suffering from ill-health for most of my life, and before I knew anything about fasting whatsoever, I had always felt better in going without food, and ate very little because of no appetite from birth.
This is a long story, but to be short, I did fast as a young teenager for several days at a time, because it felt so natural, interspersed with improper re-feeding on very little food: this went on for several months and where my weight dropped from about eight and a half stones to seven and a half stones: if I recall correctly.

This was my only experience of REAL hunger. It is an insatiable and increasing demand for food which intensifies over a 24 hour period or less.
If you have ever gone without sleep for several days or deliberately witheld fluids for a long period of time, you will know exactly what I mean.

True and genuine hunger is an ineffable experience.

Chrisb1.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)