CureZone   Log On   Join
day 20 progress

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
nbjasmine Views: 1,860
Published: 12 years ago

day 20 progress

i am winding down day 20 of a 29 day fast. i'll share my progress just for information purposes.

i have generally felt hungry, on and off, every day. this is probably due to handling food all the time for my family. the sights and smells are very stimulating, even foods i wouldn't eat even if i wasn't fasting. i have had food dreams and food "p 0 r n" fantasies like eating a bucket of KFC all myself- again not something i would do even in my non fasting life! i noted the impulses and mentally talked myself down, knowing that if i allowed them to fester, i would act on it after my fast. this i will not do!

i have been drinking about 2-3 liters of water a day. still, i am always thristy- dry sticky throat thirsty! and my urine is darker some days and lighter others, i see no rhyme or reason to it, but there it is.

i have been draining mucus like crazy since about day 12. i can't seem to get rid of it. my tongue is coated worse some days than others, and i have a strange taste in my mouth frequently. my facial skin looks and feels better than it has in years, troubling breakouts seem to be completely gone. on the other hand, the skin on my body feels dry dry dry! i have been using a heavy vitamin e cream to help relieve it and that does seem to work.

on day 4 i helped a friend move. that was exhausting, but i had promised . i have been doing tae kwon do, which has been fine. i don't do it every day. i have been doing gentle restorative yoga once a week and that i highly recommend for fasting people. other than that i don't do any big workouts.

my mood seems fairly stable, but i do get irritable at times. it passes quickly.

i am VERY sensitive to smells! i can smell things like never before and have a whole new appreciation for how bad garlic smells on people! this from a garlic lover. i can barely tolerate being around the garlic aura of some people.

last, i am very frequently cold on this fast. i am normally overheated almost all the time and took it as a sign that something was out of whack in my body. that seems to have reversed itself during the fast.

sorry this is so long. i hope people find this info useful for comparing their own fasts and experiences.

happy fasting!

jasmine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.359 sec, (2)