CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: further shelton on breaking the fast

chrisb1 Views: 2,311
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,506,635

Re: further shelton on breaking the fast

Hi #120496,
yes. A very significant health issue: Leukemia.

What do I think about T.Colin Campbell's findings about animal protein in The China Study?

I agree with him, but only if the diet is heavily-laden with animal proteins, or are allowed to play a major part in ones diet such as in the Atkins Diet.
Too much protein overloads the kidneys with uric acid (a by product) so is not recommended.
We should also bear in mind that the original Hunzas ate meat as a very small % of their diets, and were some of the longest lived peoples in the World.
A plant-based diet is the ideal (in my opinion) and I mean plant-based, and not exclusively plant-based.

What I think is more significant is a low calorie or Calorie-Restricted diet for health and longevity, as evidenced by Luigi Cornaro who ate some meat as part of his CR diet, and lived to be a very healthy 102 years of age.

Chrisb1.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.719 sec, (1)