CureZone   Log On   Join
Fresh nettles

Invincible Views: 5,821
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,507,660

Fresh nettles

Yes, fresh nettles :-)

I walk my dogs (like the ones in my avatar) for 1.5 - 2 hours each morning. Within 15 minutes drive, I have access to some amazing wildlife parks ... fresh water streams .. I even find a wild watercress if I'm lucky ....

In the UK, we have nettles growing everywhere from early Spring till the beginning of Winter. I pick a whole bag of nettles most mornings to make juice or add to green smoothies.

In my opinion, wildcrafted fresh nettles outbeat anything shop bought, even organic stuff because they are high in Ormus content. I pick them all by hand and never get stung anymore. The best ones are generally still covered in morning dew and have had no morning sunlight shone on them yet ... so I like to be out nice and early. Barefoot .. like the wild creature I am :-)

Recently, I also picked a lot of red clover, cleavers, dandelions etc. I am also starting to get a lot of access to wild medicinal mushrooms - maiitake, chaga etc.

Nature is a source of continued abundance in good stuff :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.375 sec, (1)