CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Remedy for Gel critters in eyes

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
  Views: 4,433
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,190,720

Re: Remedy for Gel critters in eyes

Katherine,
I haven't checked on this site under this topic in awhile, but I am glad to have been able to give you some useful information.

Regarding your pregnancy, I too was pregnant after having contracted lyme disease. I was deathly afraid of passing this onto my child as well. I don't know if you are a religious person, but I am, and I have to tell you, God helped me through that trial in my life.

My obstetrician knew I was taking herbs for the lyme disease, and I had to stop taking all of them cold turkey when it was confirmed I was pregnant. Admittedly, I went through withdrawal symptoms for one month. I guess it was like being a drug addict and quitting essentially. I had the shakes constantly and felt nervous and jerky. I was having extensive muscle spasms. At first it scared me, then I realized what it was and that it would pass. It did. As a matter of fact, I believe God gives a woman a protection during pregnancy from illnesses. Having had chronic lyme for many years, and now being pregnant, once the withdrawal symptoms passed, I felt the best I could expect during that time. It was the last trimester that was hard for me though. I could not climb stairs at that point and had a lot of back, pelvic and leg pain. So I stayed downstairs. But once the baby was born, things got better.

While I was pregnant, I went to church one night to a healing Mass and was prayed over by a Catholic priest and a number of other people who prayed together for my health. Jesus says, When 2 or more come together, there I am in their midst.--- It worked. God saves. I am not saying that the pregnancy was easy, it was not. And during the labor, I had severe chest pain from the mitral valve prolapse in my heart which was caused by the lyme, but my son was born healthy and he is the most amazing little boy. He is now 10 years old and just fine, and he has a sense about him that is truly spiritual. Everything happens for a reason, right?

I wish you the best, and hope your child is born healthy and unaffected by the disease.

Blessings and peace to you both,
Ann

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.766 sec, (2)