CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I really think I will die...

Palaecro Views: 5,743
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,509,396

Re: I really think I will die...

Have you tried undecylenic acid? Like the SF722 or Candida Force on the McCombs plan? Seems to be by far the most effective anti-fungal to treat Candida with, I know its the center piece for the McCombs plan. I believe its specialty actually being for severe cases of candida which have affected the liver as well, although it should be helpful with other conditions.

Of course understandably the conundrum being how to assist the liver in the detox. I would just drink milk thistle powder & dandelion powder shakes all day while consuming the undecylenic acid. Would be very straightforward, just a matter of figuring out which herbs to use to support your liver through this, black radish would be good with artichoke. Just eat those herbal powders like they're going out of style (Assuming you aren't sensitive to them) I'm speaking of the bulk ones you get at rose mountain herbs so you can do actual therapeutic doses.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.844 sec, (1)