CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Omega VRT330 Juicer - another question grassman!

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Invincible Views: 5,720
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,509,424

Re: Omega VRT330 Juicer - another question grassman!

Did you really get 'alot' more juice when you passed the pulp through a second time?

Hi stiggs

I am still experimenting with the juicer ... I'm very happy so far. I'm finding that it is better not to juice the pulp from greens a second time ... because the pulp is already pretty dry.

However, the pulp from stuff like pineapple, pears, apples, beets ... are good to run through again, as that's still moist, and I don't mind if the juice isn't completely fine.

I used to own a Greenstar so I can confirm there IS more foam from the VRT330 .... But the juice does taste equally great! The quality is still there eventhough it's quite speedy. I do discard the foam out before drinking. Fortunately for me, I do wildcraft or grow most of my own biodynamic greens and sprouts, so I can afford a little waste.

I found the most amazing stream yesterday covered in wild watercress .... and surrounding it the most juicy nettles I've ever seen.  Some dandelions, red clover and cleavers too. So I'll be juicing them for a while.

My review now is - if you have more space, patience and don't mind the clean up time ... go with the Greenstar .. but if you're like me, someone who wouldn't bother to juice daily unless it was easy, then go with the new Omega. I'm very impressed with how space saving it is .... and the gravity based, self feeding shoot is a wonderful addition.

Oh, another thing, it's really quiet!

When I had the Greenstar, I had to pack it away because of it's size ... so it didn't come out very often. It eventually stayed unused for 6 + months ... and I was using my Blendtec blender to make juice and then squeeze through a nut bag ... but with this new juicer, it sits perfectly on the counter top .. a big bonus! It's about the same size as the Blendtec and easy to sqeeze in.

Happy Juicing!

Maya

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (2)