CureZone   Log On   Join
body odor help please

DEE A Views: 2,157
Published: 12 years ago

body odor help please

hi im 26 yrs old and have been suffering from bo nearly all my life it started at puberty at eleven i started sweating really bad under my arms like the sweat used to roll down to my hands and the smell was so ba too then wen i 21 i got pregenant and the sweatin got outta control and i was really stressed the entire pregnancy and that wen this fecal body odor started and never stopped it has takne over my life and ive tried so many so called cures that never worked i went to see a naturopath who told me my body was toxic and acidic ive been readin the forum and i cant seem tofind moreless protocall for the diet and baths and the drinks i really would appreciate if some one could point me in the rite direction also would really like to hear if any one else has this same problem as me or any advice either would be greatly appreciated also if there are any good books that help too thanks i just really want to get my life back i feel ive missed so much because of this i just want to be healthy and normal well smell normal any ways :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)