CureZone   Log On   Join
adaptogens

ruff magruff Views: 1,801
Published: 12 years ago

adaptogens

hey yall,

i just started taking some adaptogens...stress advantage capsulesby newchapter 2 times a day with:shizandra 100mg american ginseng 100 mg eluthero 100 mg rhodiola 100 mg curcuma xanthorriza 100 mg galanga 100 mg tumeric 50 mg astragalus 50 mg ginger 20 mg twice per day with meals.

herbal aloe force raw juice 2 times a day by herbal answers inc. 97% aloe
essaic herbs blend 110.8 g extracts of: aloe vera leaf, cats claw bark,chamomile flowers burdock root, hawthorn berry,astragalus root, sheep sorrel herb, pau d'arco bark, slippery elm bark, rhubarb root... Colloidal Silver 2 ppm

and also ginko vital 3, one a day with ginko biloba 50:1 extract 100 mg, siberian eleuthero extract 5:1 250 mg and koregin standardised korean ginseng 5:1 extract 150 mg

what does the 50:1... 5:1 mean?

i am feeling fine, better than usual, like its probably working well but its been 2 days and its early yet. WAS WONDERING if its ok, or inadvisable (why) or overkill or smart to take this many things, separately but on the same days, for an extended amount of time..

i slowly worked up the doses and there seems to be no bad reactions..they are all extracts so i assume they are strong and i think i understand in some styles of medicine (chinese) it is encouraged for adaptogens to be taken regularly as immune maintenance, and this is sometimes favored over pointed treatement of a certain an ailment as they see things as body yin-yang balance rather than a pathogen to be attacked

any opinions,
thanks!

peace be
love free!

one world

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)