CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chelation of heavy metals

tjmorgz Views: 3,044
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,510,351

Re: Chelation of heavy metals

VX has given an excellent summary of the Cutler protocol - although the book obvioulsy has a lot more detail.

If you are interested in chelating, I would read Andy Cutlers book first. It is pretty much the standard guide on mercury, and worth reading if you are the investigative type and are employing a strategic approach to your treatment.

Anyways, im not here to promote it, so you can find it in your own time and space.

I also got interested in chelating as a means of trying to shake my heavy candida/leaky gut problem. I did it way too fast (4 fillings out over 4 weeks) and this resulted in terrible mercury dump which is hard on your detox pathways - which the book describes.

I also used a dentist who wasnt very particularly Mercury savvy. The very fine mercury particles you can see in the air when he is drillling your fillling out is probably the most lethal form of mercury you can get! - and unless you have supplmentry oxygen you breathe it straight into your lungs!!. V Bad - I should know.

Therefore, I would recommend having only 1 filling out a month and using a dentsit who give you supplementry oxygen and is experienced. Dont be afraid to ask them. Its your body - and there are tons of dentists in the book!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.844 sec, (1)