CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How you gonna teach it ?

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
HennaHead Views: 1,140
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,508,760

Re: How you gonna teach it ?

See this is what ticks me off!

My ex-husband was given the liquid radioactive Iodine to kill of his thyroid back in late 80's. The nurses told me that I was not to be near him and to keep him in a seperate room. I had to drive him home afterwards.

We lived in a one room house because we had lost everything we owned trying to figure out why he ended up paralyzed for 18 months. All due to thyroid storm. It took an 80 year old volunteering retired doc to give the correct answer. He took one look at my hubby and said, "son you got yourself a hot thyroid". My husband had spent 18 months under the care of the hospital that was claimed to be the heart center of 4 states at the time and when I went back and reread what they wrote in the E.R. the first night it said his thyroid results came back extremly high.

Later, because I cared for him, I found out that I put my own thyroid into jeopardy. I was told that I possibly killed off part of my thyroid by handling his urine, feces and vomit. I had a NP tell me this when my thyroid test came back and my levels were off. That was the beginning of my weight gain, temperature dropping, cold feet and hands.

The radiation only killed off part of his thyroid and it became a perfectly good functioning thyroid again for 9 years. Suddenly it malfunctioned again. Long story to that ending. His mother had major thyroid issues when she was pregnant in the 60's and took away her Iodine while she was pregnant. She nearly bled to death after delivering him. He was one of those crazy big babies that made the papers at the time. The article read that he weighed 22 pounds when he was born. His aunt said he lost 7 pounds within days and nearly died.

By the way, while he was paralyzed he would get up and walk afer he went to sleep. Like sleep walking. Go back lay down and I would wake him up and he was paralyzed again. The thyroid controls our mental state and when it is out of wack we see more bipolar people. I think this is why so many men kill their wives these days and so many women kill their children. Ours is a land full of zombies. All due to not having the Iodine our bodies need.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.340 sec, (2)