CureZone   Log On   Join
Slow vs Fast removal of amalgams

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
VX Views: 3,187
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,511,221

Slow vs Fast removal of amalgams

I agree on Cutler's book, I'm about 25% into it, however I find it very hard to read. The person I borrowed it from couldn't read more than 15 pages into it, and she has read numerous books on health. Someone should rewrite the book in an easier to read format.

Regarding removal of mercury fillings, your experience with the removal was brutal. I just had my fillings out last week, all 10 of them, with virtually no adverse reactions (although it's too early to be too confident).

First of all, no one should be able to see mercury dust in the air. Not only is this terrible for the patient but it's extremely bad for the dentist as well.

If anyone is going to remove fillings, I recommend they find an IAOMT certified dentist. They should be doing the following, MINIMUM:
1) Rubber dam
2) "Chunking" out filling, not drilling and spraying dust everywhere
3) High pressure cold water to keep filling cool when drilling and prevent dust
4) Negative ion generator (to attract and hold mercury dust that does get away)
5) Sequential removal (Dr Huggins (www.drhuggins.com) believes it affects your nervous system less and people heal more readily after having them sequentially removed according to the electrical charge on your filling)
6) IV conscious sedation if possible. It's possible to do all mercury fillings in one session this way.
7) Use biocompatible fillings (after blood work)
8) Activated charcoal and chlorella a few minutes before the removal process. (to absorb any mercury that gets by the rubber dam).
9) Midline: Never cross the midline of the face in one appointment. The midline separates the left and right sides of your face. Ignore if IV conscious sedation is used.
10) Appointment length: No longer than 2 hours and 15 minutes per appointment unless IV conscious sedation is used.
11) 7 day rule: Never book appointments exactly 1-2 weeks from other dental appointments. In other words, you can have appointments on M/W/F of the first week and T/R/S on the second week. After if you have any major injury, (say on a Monday), you should not have a filling removed on a Monday for at least a month after. It has to do with your immune system and white blood cells replenishing on a 7 day cycle.

There is probably more but if anyone is considering Amalgam removal, I'd advise them reading more from one of Dr Huggins many books on http://www.drhuggins.com

Fast Removal vs Slow Removal
Also, it's worth noting that both Dr Huggins (30 years of mercury removal experience), the IAOMT, and my dentist (10 years mercury removal experience), all agree that removing one filling per month is a very bad way of removing your fillings. In their experience, people with problems don't recover very well, some get worse. Everyone has to make their own choices, but I thought I'd let anyone who is thinking of this know the possible consequences.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.766 sec, (2)