CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wanting/Needing Change, but can't do it alone

CaliforniaBreeze Views: 988
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,511,877

Re: Wanting/Needing Change, but can't do it alone

Thanks for the advice and kind encouragement. I know that I can't change everything overnight, but that doesn't mean I don't want to.

It's hard for me to figure out what my biggest issue is. Is it sleep? Is it prospective? Why can't I eat healthy? Is eating and alcohol a diversion and can I face what is truly giving me a hard time?

Fasting literature speaks of healing and has helped me go in the right direction before. Like reset my taste buds in a way, and help me regularize my sleep schedule because I'm so exhausted by the end of the day and can't take in food to get me amped again. It gave me confidence faster than anything else has too...

I hope everyone understands a little bit of why I posted on this website.

I did shower and dress nicely, but I am still insecure about my skin and tried to hide my face. I also stayed up all night last night and slept during the day again and had those chicken fingers again... but no desert binges... one thing at a time right?

I still hope to fast, but possibly Saturday...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.063 sec, (1)