CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: NOW by MH

freedom4us Views: 1,037
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,513,414

Re: NOW by MH

The new plague is the vaccine. So when some fool decides to get the vaccination they are submitting to population control, eugenics and the World Order.  It is hard to believe how naive people are and how blindly they will follow the government without questioning. Most people don't trust their neighbor but they trust the government! I have tried to explain the dangers of this vaccine with people at my work place and they look at me as though there is something wrong with me. My dad's oldest brother died of Guillain-Barre Syndrome in the 50's (Pickerington Ohio) due to a flu vaccination he was only 27! If the ingredients doesn't get them to investigate I  tell them them about my dad's brother. The response is usually "so I bet your dad doesn't get vaccinations". How STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!!!!!! I can't even look at these people with any kind of respect.  

President Barack Obama declared the swine flu outbreak a national emergency, giving his health chief the power to let hospitals move emergency rooms offsite to speed treatment and protect noninfected patients.   This may be the pretense to Martail Law and forced vaccination. I pray that isn't the case and it is just an aggressive mind control to get people to rush to get vaccinated.

There is also a hate crime bill that they have been trying to push through which can make this type of dialog a hate crime which the penalty will be heavy fine and prison time.  

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)