CureZone   Log On   Join
tuesday fast

nbjasmine Views: 2,605
Published: 12 years ago

tuesday fast

fellow fasters,

i am on my first tuesday fast since my 29 day water only fast. i had started these tuesday fasts a while before my extended fast, as a spiritual exercise. tuesday is ganesh's day, with fasting to him a common hindu practice. it is not really intended to be a water fast- i take only herbal tea on these tuesdays. my tuesday fast will be a lifelong practice. it gives a pause from the desires of the senses, especially as related to food.

it is interesting to note that i feel my body going right to a place i was somewhere in the middle of my extended fast. it is hard to define, but it feels just the same.

i puffed up a bit in those two days i was feeding indiscriminately last week, and that has been decreasing these last few days, especially today. actually, i really scared myself those two days. it was scary to feel so out of control after being so disciplined for a month. it was scary to see the fluid so immediately puff up my joints! i can assure i will not make that mistake again.

good luck to all fasters, please post on whatever you are feeling in your fasts,

jasmine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.000 sec, (1)