Personally, I don't believe in doing the parasite cleanse unless you have obvious symptoms. Not all Liver Flushes produce stones, especially the first time or two. This does not mean the flush was not effective, just the mechanics of flushing (when done correctly) cause old bile, cholesterol flakes and other toxins to be released.
In my case I did sixteen very successful liver flushes, on the seventeenth flush I discovered parasite fragments in some large stones. About a week later I passed a large tapeworm, intact, during a vinegar enema. That was when I did my first parasite cleanse. I am convinced that it was successful, and that I discovered the problem in the first place, because of regular liver and bowel cleansing.
I suggest you concentrate on bowel cleansing and do a few more Liver Flushes before beginning the parasite cleanse. If you do have parasites, your body will be better able to process and eliminate the toxins released from dying parasites.