CureZone   Log On   Join
Knudsen Capsule Method

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Scott Knudsen Views: 1,062
Published: 17 years ago

Knudsen Capsule Method

I finally decided to try the Gallbladder/Liver cleanse again, and this time use gelatin capsules to hold the olive oil so I wouldn't taste the stuff. I'm not sure if I even needed to do the cleanse again, so I cannot say if it was successful or not. The first two times I did it, I got 50 pigmented stones out each time. The third time I tried I could not keep down more than 2 oz of the olive oil.

For those of you that want to experiment with this method of olive oil intake here's the instructions.

Buy a bag of gelatin capsules. Make sure you are not buying the kind that are made for liquids because you do want them to burst in your stomach really fast.

Pick up a syringe from your pharmacist. They should be free. The ones without the needle on the the end is what you want.

Take a 2" X 4" piece of lumber about 1' long and drill at least 10 rows of holes just big and deep enough to hold the capsules up while you are filling them. Make your rows 5 across or however many across you think you can swallow at a time.

This is a time consuming exercise, but all you need to do is fill the syringe with your mixture, squirt it into a row of your capsules, cap them and swallow them down with the least amount of liquid you can get away with. I just used water.

There is 0, that's a BIG ZERO, taste of olive oil in your mouth. Comes morning though and you will be tasting it, so have on hand a pack of those Listerine Pocket Paks Oral Care Strips, and put one of those on your tongue every 15 minutes to kill that bad breath.

Well since I haven't read of anyone else trying this, I hope some of you will experiment with it and post your results here. Let us know if you think of any better ways of using the capsules.

Good Luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)