CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida? Adrenal Fatigue? HELP!!!!!!

oba823 Views: 2,868
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,043,224

Re: Candida? Adrenal Fatigue? HELP!!!!!!

Hi im a 21 year old male and have been experiencing the same exact symptoms as you. I am here tearing up because i used to be extremely active in sports and very physically fit but now i feel like i have no hope. If you find a cure please please please email me back. i have done countless blood tests, MRI's and nothing seems to work. ive been changing doctors have even gone to psycologists and they think im depressed. I am not a depressed type of person i am full of life and have always looked for the postive in things. i have been like this for the past two years and it is very frustrating to me when all my friends ask me to play basketball or football outside and i just simply say i am tired.
In reality im more than tired. I am extremely fatigued, shaky, and get random headaches. Some doctors even say i have developed hypoglycemia. My mom is also really stressed about the situation and has been very worried about me putting alot of stress on her because we cant figure out what is wrong with me. To be honest i dont know if its candida i have but i have tried to do all types of research and it seems like based on the symptoms i have it. I really hope i do because its frustrating not knowing what i have. As for your sypmtoms all my sypmtoms are very comparable to yours. If you have found a way to deal with this please i beg you i will pay you anything to please email me back at oba823@yahoo.com and let me now what you did. I would really appreciate it.
Brian

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.609 sec, (1)