CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Re-feeding after 44 day fast *edit- added*

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
chirontherainbowbridge Views: 1,818
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,516,862

Re: Re-feeding after 44 day fast *edit- added*

ah yes, David Blaine.that puts it into perspective.

"During his self-imposed ordeal, in which he was sustained by water from a tube and gawked at by 250,000 passersby, Blaine had to endure hunger, isolation, hallucinations, his own increasing stench, blurred vision, back pain, heart palpitations, and the taunts of cheeky pranksters, who pelted his box with eggs and golf balls, teased him by waving aromatic food near the box, flashed him, banged on drums to keep him from sleeping, and even tried to cut off his water supply. Still, he told the crowd (estimated at 15,000) upon his exit from the box that his stunt had proved a learning experience, Reuters reports. ''I learned how strong we all are as human beings,'' he said. ''I have learned to appreciate the simple things in life such as the smile from a loved one or a stranger, the sunshine and sunset.''"

Pretty miserable conditions. Alot of plastic, and aggression. And since we are mostly water, (and water retains vibrational memory) he must have been holding or reverberating some rather unpleasant memory. What effects would this have on the various elements and so on, such as zinc levels testing very high? I am going to speculate that the body was so depleted (largely by the undue stress and lack of air and rest)of its stores, it liberated a lot of zinc in order to stand in for other debited minerals. Calcium needs would be rather high, considering the acidic environment, etc. etc.

So, if this data was collected from him, and he's then admitted to hospital (another miserable place) do you really think it applies to the average person (or let's say even possibly the non-average person) who is not driving themselves through sheer -mainly bloody-minded- will? (didn't read, just scanned all the data)

I didn't experience the return of hunger after my 29 day water fast, so I'm not sure about the crazy impulse to overeat.

I do experience it once in awhile though, after I've been eating too much low-brix food...which can lead to cravings for(or rather an attachment to)bread. Maybe a 'padding' or buffering effect.

David Blaine strikes me as an exhibitionist who has taken a sado-masochistic attraction to suffering to a high level.
Maybe he's transmute all that, in time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.625 sec, (2)