CureZone   Log On   Join
Another experiment from Rusfox home lab

Rusfox Views: 1,703
Published: 17 years ago

Another experiment from Rusfox home lab

Hi Everybody!

Those who were reading my posts from the beginning have seen what kind of experiments I have been doing in order to find prove that liver stones people see during Liver Flush are not product of some strange chemical reaction turning oil, citrus juice and magnesium into green blobs.

Today I was juicing some apples from my garden and decided to see what happens to my liver stone (from my frozen collection) if I put it in apple juice. I read a lot of recommendations to drink fresh apple juice before flushes, and was wondering what was the trick.

So I put one of my stones together with some freshly squeezed apple juice in a little glass. In another glass I put another stone and plain water. Within 1 minute both stones started melting. After about 5 minutes the stone in apple juice turned into creamy substance and dissolved totally after I mixed it a little. The one in the water remained oily and creamy and never dissolved completely.

I don’t know what conclusion should be made out of it, perhaps some smarter members here will help me out on that one, but I definitely will be drinking a lot of fresh apple juice cause there is obviously something in it that does dissolve them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.938 sec, (1)