CureZone   Log On   Join
Thought I had candida but I think parasites are my main problem.

ughhatelife Views: 2,966
Published: 12 years ago

Thought I had candida but I think parasites are my main problem.

The last two months I have been getting painful lump on my face, armpits, groin and in arse crack. I have this dull pain near my spine halfway down my back. I can feel things moving and bumping around in my stomach as well.

When i started feeling the moving in my stomach/abdomen I started grinding my teeth at night MUCH worse and I was wakin up with a burning feeling in my face throat and chest.

Another thing is I am having extreme tickling sensations around my anus and the last few days in my nose. It's to the point now where I feel the tickle in my nose and dig around and pull out little white worm shaped things.

Can someone suggest a plan of action to kill these mongrels? I think if I could see one or just some evidence that I am not crazy I would be happy.

Also is there a way to kill them in my throat on their way to my intestines with some kind of spray?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)