CureZone   Log On   Join
hello again

nbjasmine Views: 1,091
Published: 12 years ago

hello again

fellow fasters,

my tuesday fasts continue. this week's was a water fast, after all. i just did not desire anything else. actually, i did not experience much thirst either, so i just went with it.

i have noticed something interesting since my long fast. my food desires are changed. i now think i was eating way too much dairy product. especially cheese, oh how i loved it. now i don't seem to want it much at all. it's not that i think it's bad, i just don't have the desire for it. i've pretty much stopped eating any dairy. it was a rather significant part of my diet before.

another thing i notice is that the "no breakfast" thing really works for me. i don't get ravenous later on at all. i thought i would. some days i go until dinner time before i eat. without particularly trying. right after the long fast i was eating too much, but even after i stopped the binge, i was still eating 3 meals. now i know i just don't need that. i have lost more of the puffiness i accumulated that first few refeeding days.

i'm wondering about multi vitamins. how essential they are. since i am currently eating so little, am i getting the nutrition i need?

later,
jasmine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)