CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Water fasting and Period???

nbjasmine Views: 13,506
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,519,498

Re: Water fasting and Period???

chris,

are you showing your humorous side to me? i'm flattered. ;-)

"while in others it lasts seven or eight days, accompanied with much pain and discomfort, and the flow is so profuse as to be almost hemorrhagic. Add to this: rising temperature, an irregular pulse-beat, changes in blood pressure, abdominal pain, depression, changes in temperament, frequent headaches, pains in the back and legs, pimples on the face, constipation or diarrhea, a peculiar Body Odor , and a general lowering of-muscular tone."

i went to this post and remembered why, along with childbirth, it is so much fun to be female sometimes! good, good times. no really, thank god there's boring old sex to keep us grounded in between all that other fun!

since we're getting so personal, i will admit one of my goals in doing an extended fast was to get my cycle back to a comfortable experience. so far so good. the "changes in temperament" were evident to the 3 males in my house as irritibility. but you forgot to mention how all those hormonal changes also cause-you know what i'm going to say- CRAVINGS. cravings for crappy food. like "bad" carbs. salty or sweet, there is comfort there to the female experiencing the fun of her cycle. short lived and unhealthy comfort but comfort nonetheless. i didn't say in my other posts that this was exactly where i was when i finished my fast- in full on craving mania.

i had read Shelton before on female stuff and had thought he (and you) were saying that menstruation wasn't a natural part of a woman's cycle at all and that if we fasted enough we could be rid of it. that is what i was disagreeing about. now i see the distinction you are making.

so there.

jasmine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.289 sec, (1)