CureZone   Log On   Join
Don't Bash G.I. Joe

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
HennaHead Views: 1,965
Published: 11 years ago

Don't Bash G.I. Joe

G.I. Joe is so full of vaccines and forced to eat meals that I would not feed my dog at this point that he can't help his weight. He runs 15 miles a week, plays racquetball 2 times per week, works on his home and car when he is at home and does not eat fast food or junk food. He has been to Paris, France and Frankfurt, Germany where he can't walk into a resturant for fear of having his lungs collapse becuase every one there is smoking their heads off. Yea! Ever wonder why the Europeans are so skinny! Most of them smoke! He has been to two other towns name Paris and the resturants do not allow smoking. He eats Kefir, makes yogurt, grows vegetables, takes his vitamins, does his coffee enema's and he still gains weight.

Did anyone ever stop to think that he is a victim of the environment, the crappy food, vaccines, lack of iodine for many years, having his a parent die while he is serving his country, not being near his family during holidays and special events and plain old stress that is beyond what most of us know? No! It is just way too much fun to bash his butt for not being as perfect as an ad with an European male model who has nothing better to do but show off his figure. Sorry folks, remove the bridge from your own eye first before insulting another. If your health was so darn perfect then why in the heck are you here? Leave G.I. Joe alone! Let him do his job. Trust me! He really deserves some time in a sauna and spa but he is too busy spending it in the heat for our country.

As far as every single american being overweight, don't blame the people. Blame those who have wrecked our vegetables and fruits by offering us GMO foods. Lucky you for being so wise and being able to afford better food but some Americans just can not afford organic food. Show some mercy and respect.

Who am I? I grew up on an organic farm in the early 70's and made yogurt in the oven before most of you thought it was cool to eat it. Got bashed in the 70's by my friends. Built solar panels with my dad back then too. We were all crazy. But I will not cut down the overweight. I won't lower my standards. I am overweight now due to a car wreck caused by a 15 year old kid with a hard ship license. I would love to be able to run again but I can't. But I don't set around getting fat off of fast food and that is exactly what skinny people think of me. They don't realize that I fast 80 days out of the year.

Give out love compassion and you will recieve love and compassion in return.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.125 sec, (2)