Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

More
chris Views: 7,143
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 152,550

Re: bags under eyes temporarily reducing after flushes

julez, i think dark circles are fairly common, people with liver or kidney problems generally have them.

the reduction of puffiness is not related to hydration, with my first 25 Liver Flushes my puffy eyes NEVER went down. only with the last 9 flushes. now they go down everytime, for a few days at least.

i have done all the same type of flush, Hulda Clark e with Epsom Salts .

now every single time i flush my eyes go down and i feel better. the puffiness doesn't just go down, but my eyes are much more clear, and do not feel irritated even slightly.

also, between about my 10th flush and my 22nd flush i felt no relief after the flushes. i felt horrible all the time. i only started feeling really good after flushes for the first few i did recently again.

i have done several instinal cleanses and passed a little bit of plaque. i have also been taking probiotics for the past month. i have done one parasite cleanse, i noticed nothing from that. i have done kidney cleansing as well. liver cleanse and the intestinal cleansing have done the most for me.

yes i have Amalgam fillings.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)