CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: bags under eyes temporarily reducing...

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Natural Cancer Remedies
Hundreds of thousands have cured their own cancers, and now yo...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
chris Views: 7,039
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 152,553

Re: bags under eyes temporarily reducing...

pinenut,

my puffiness is only related to flushing now, pollen or anything else does not matter. now everytime i flush they go down. i'm thinking when my liver is clean, they may just stay that way. the biggest deal is after a flush ,when i wake in the morning, i'm just awake, no grogginess. i feel like myself again, or how i used to feel, just fine. like i said before normally the longer i'm in bed the worse i feel in the morning(and my eyes are much much more puffy), but after a flush it does NOT matter. i can literally sleep for 13 hours get up and feel fine and eyes aren't swollen/puffy. it's amazing. just how i used to sleep years ago.

certain foods used to make my eyes more puffy than usual even, but my digestion is greatly improved now so that reaction doesn't happen anymore.

i get out stones with every flush no matter when i flush, weekly, every two weeks, monthly. recently i've done a flush every week for 7 weeks in a row. the thing that helps the most is when i take chinese bitters before a flush, i always flush out more stones, and larger stones as well. it does a great job of breaking up the stones in the liver so that they can be flushed out. also chanca piedra works wonders for breaking stones apart, i've used it in tea form. drink the tea daily for a week and a half or so before a flush, and take chinese bitters about a week before the cleanse. you will flush out lots most likely after that.

as far as the body is concerned it probably prefers flushing every two weeks to a month. flushing frequently i think stresses the body, as i've noticed recently. if i flush too often i tend to feel like garbage. i'll feel great for the first 3 days, and then feel deathly ill for about 4 days after that. taking breaks is important i think. also taking lots of probiotics after a flush seems to help.

i flushed weekly because i just wanted to stones out. even when i flush weekly i still get out 100-200 stones everytime. i have flushed out a lot in the past couple months. i'm going to start cutting back though i think... we'll see.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.764 sec, (1)