Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
tslate Views: 3,614
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 168,494

Re: The Coke flush is just as effective as Clark's

The rational to not use coke because it's toxic really implies one has knowledge of how much toxicity one will consume by ingesting a few ounces of coke. Those have argued about certain levels of mercury, etc. That has been found in infintestimal amounts in some brands of corn-syrup that "may" have gotten into "some" coke. Seawater has mercury in it too. The greater the sensitivity of measuring devices (as they improve) causes minor tremors when it's realized we consume far more (supposed) toxins than previously thought (in all consumables).

There is also sugar-only coke which does not have that potential issue. I'll probably ingest more toxins daily just by breathing and drinking purified water (which of course isn't really all that pure) than I will every time I flush with a bit of coke.

That said, all of us flush to remove the general mess we got ourselves into. If you don't drink coke, etc then why are you flushing since you don't consume those nasty toxins? A non-coke flusher isn't going to get cleaner, healthier faster than a coke flusher.

It's like the coffee hypocrisy industry. Coffee is supposed to be so good for you b/c they say so. All the studies prove it. Except the research on all the antioxidants levels, etc is from fresh non-roasted green beans, not brewed. That said, coffee will rot your teeth, leeches minerals, help turn your hair gray, give you a sallow complexion, waste your adrenals, help make you fat and irritable, etc. But you wanna bet that I'd have to kill people that are into all sorts of healthy life-styles to give up coffee or even caffeinated teas? You betcha.

Not preaching just that the world seems addicted to the stuff, so that includes all the health people, including the flushers. And everyone will argue that it's "healthy", yeah sure. I"m much better off it than on it.

So coke has toxins, thanks, I was concerned. But the original formula does not and can be acquired or one can make their own.

For now if the coke quells the nasty OO (Olive-Oil) beast then so be it. People have bigger fish to fry.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.906 sec, (1)