CureZone   Log On   Join
h1n1, mutated h1n1, forced vaccines?

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
ds3 Views: 864
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,524,984

h1n1, mutated h1n1, forced vaccines?

I remember reading a couple posts here on what to do for the swine flu/h1n1. Very helpful but alot has changed since then. Numerous reports of very different symptoms (bleeding lungs, etc) along with an apparently higher death rate have been ongoing in the Ukraine and now elsewhere. Whether this is from a mutation of the h1n1 or because of low flying aircraft spraying areas....whatever the reason, I do believe there has been a change from the original h1n1 flu.

There is still much concern about forced vaccines as well.

I've found some "to do" lists for h1n1 and for forced vaccines, but in many cases, they list things that don't seem to fall within the "natural" range.

I'm hoping that Unyquity will make a post on:

1. repost info on protocal for regular h1n1 and include info for those of us with respitory problems like should we also take lung/bronchial tincture?

2. what we could possibly do for the newer mutated version of h1n1

3. info on what we could possibly do if forced vaccines do come into effect

Also wondering if super tonic and/or plague tonic are available? Sorry to add to Uny and Rocky's current burden but it appears that the new illness has reached Iowa,
it's 'closer to home' for all of us here in the states. I don't know how reliable the info is but I've been reading this site and she has been very good about updating
constantly. http://ukraineplague.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2009-11-23T08%3A32%3A00-...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.969 sec, (1)