CureZone   Log On   Join
it must be tuesday

nbjasmine Views: 415
Published: 12 years ago

it must be tuesday

fellow fasters,

just saying hi. it is my tuesday fast day so i thought of all of you.

i am continuing to lose weight very slowly, even though i am not fasting more than one day per week. i am so thankful that my long fast really did seem to rid me of my compulsive eating. if nothing else, i broke the habit of wandering in to the kitchen every 1/2 hour to graze. i also want healthier foods again. i had not realized just how much junk i had allowed to slip into my diet until i stopped eating it.

on the other hand, i am drinking coffee again. black, instead of with 1/2 and 1/2. not espresso, either. okay, not much espresso, or very often, like i used to. when i do my spring long fast i will have to give it up again. i know coffee isn't the worst thing, but...it isnt' the best thing either, and i have to be very careful about addictive behavior.

happy thanksgiving to those who celebrate it- and happy whatever to everyone else.

jasmine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.086 sec, (1)