CureZone   Log On   Join
Master Cleanse with Liver Flush

spiralocean Views: 2,249
Published: 17 years ago

Master Cleanse with Liver Flush

Hello,

I am just starting doing a master cleanse. This is my 5th one and I stubled across the curezone forum! I've been looking over the Liver Flush, which I've never done, and want to do it with the Master Cleanse.

I've spent about 3 hours looking for some answers and haven't had much luck. I would appreciate any help with some of these questions:

1. When is the best time to do the liver flush? Before the MC? In the Middle? Or at the End?

2. Many of the Liver Flushes recommend drinking apple juice for 5 days before, but being on the master cleanse, I'm sticking to lemonaid. Will this have the same effect?

3. After doing the liver flush, is it a good idea to continue The Master Cleanse for a couple of days? Or can I come right off the flash.

4. Doing the MC, I do a salt water cleanse every morning, is it appropriate to do this right after the liver flush? The same with the laxative tea the night before?

5. Are there any recommendations for the Liver Flush that people like the most?

Thank you for your time!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.219 sec, (1)