Now that I finally got the stuff I will add some refinements to my original recipe which was entirely from dowsing.
The Main ingredient is Verbena officinalis aka Vervaine. Blue Vervaine is NOT officinalis don’t be duped by the duplicity of names…
Ingredients needed for one batch has a shelf life of ~7 days and is good for one person for about that long.
- 2 TBSP Verbena officinalis
- 1 TBSP Verbena hastate (OPTIONAL), for Ascaris
- 1 cup Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO), melted low heat
- 1 TBSP Liquid Malt
- add your Verbena to a mason jar with a tight fitting lid
- add half of the dry herbs in distilled water close lid keep in warm place for +20 minutes
- make a warm home for the mix, warm water, heating blanket or take it under the covers with you
- add 1 cup warm VCO, close lid keep warm for 2hrs
- strain and squeeze out all through cheesecloth
- emulsify in the Liquid malt
Dosing is 5ml or one tsp every 6 hours. Best practice is to take it with the chelators. The reason is that the once drunk they let loose and uncover areas that may be heavily metal polluted.
- After 3 days you can run "Vervaine + Psychic Detach" as much as possible to speed things up, however I would start up slow and see how you handle the die off.
- Fenugreek seed should also be added to get any Elephantiasis critters and to begin killing intestinal Coenuri.
- At some point you need to run frqs to kill the remaining heads, will post that scriipt to the bottom of the "Vervaine + Psychic Detach" ASAP.
Normally one could simply use Black-Walnut or Colloidal Silver to kill the remaining heads but they are stoned and not feeding so no chance unless you want to allow them to wake up. Which is what they used to do in the old days by only dosing 3x per day.